Last edited: 6 March 2017
Range of sourdoughs appearing daily
- Organic Spelt and Wheat Sourdough
- Organic Black Rice, Black Sesame Seed Sourdough
- Mixed Olives and Herbs Sourdough
- Five Grain Levain (a sourdough)
- Sourdough Fruit Loaf
- Walnut and Honey (Walnut and Fig on Sunday)
We currently have two rye breads. The first is a rugbrød, baked on Wednesday and Friday. Note: this bread will appear gummy (due to pentosan gums in rye flour) if eaten within 24 hours of baking. The second is a light rye to which we add sprouted rye grains to boost nutrient value.
A gluten free loaf (primarily nuts and seeds) is baked each Wednesday and Saturday and kept frozen for sale on all other days that the bakery is open.
Finally, a Honey and Spelt sourdough is baked Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. While all sourdoughs last well, this bread is truly good on the second day.
Other sourdoughs baked are
- Parmesan and Cracked Black Pepper sourdough (Sat, Sun)
- Chocolate and Cream Cheese sourdough (Sat, Sun)
- and iany bread which gathers our interest may appear on the shelves at any time.
Below are some photographs of the bread - note that this page is still under construction and therefore requires more photographs and more on the nutritional content of our products.